Planned maintenance is a programme of improvements to all our homes to bring them up to the required standard.
Planned maintenance ensures that the parts of your home suffering wear and tear are regularly replaced.
We let you know when we are likely to do work to your home through our Improvement Plan. This details our planned maintenance cycle.
• Deliver work programmes in line with agreements made with tenants.
• Carry out improvement work with as little disruption as possible.
• Carry out work to the standard agreed with tenants groups.
• Aim to deliver a ‘right first time’ approach to all elements of the work.
• Promote a safe and healthy environment for all concerned.
• Offer you the opportunity to have a say about work carried out in your home.
• Offer you a choice of colour, fittings, style etc. where possible.
• Give you a say in the layout and design of the bathroom and kitchen in your home.
• Give you the option to pay for higher specifications of fittings in bathrooms, kitchens etc. You would have to pay the extra cost, including VAT.