Customer Involvement Panel
The Customer Involvement Panel is made up of residents from Meres and Mosses Housing Association and South Shropshire Housing Association.
What is their aim?
- Finding out what you think of your housing service and to share customers’ views
- Improving services for customers by supporting and running a range of community projects including competitions, social activities and fund raising
- Identifying training needs of the panel and working with the Customer & Community Involvement Manager to agree the Training Programme
The panel has a scrutiny role, looking in-depth at aspects of SSHA/MMHA services and making recommendations for service improvement.
They look at two services each year; their reports and agreed recommendations are endorsed by Connexus Board Members.
If you have an idea for a topic or service which you think should be reviewed, then please do get in touch.
Why you should join the Customer Involvement Panel
- To improve services for all tenants
- Ensuring accountability to customers
- Understanding more about how the housing association works
- Improve your CV and develop new skills
- Receive training and support
- Work as part of a team
Any customers of South Shropshire/Meres & Mosses Housing Associations can become a member.
Interested? Why not talk to the Chair or other members of the Panel to get a feel for what is involved and the benefits they have gained from it. If you feel you would like to join the Panel please contact the Customer Involvement Panel on 0300 303 1190 to arrange an informal interview.