Providing help and assistance to people of any age
Tailored for you
HomeLife provides help and assistance to people of any age with day to day tasks to help them live a better, more fulfilled life. We provide a service tailored to your needs and can provide visits from once a month to several times a week.
The HomeLife staff have been DBS checked and are supervised by a dedicated team manager. All clients will have a dedicated support worker and other team members will be available to cover sickness and holidays.
In the Home
We support clients to live independently for as long as possible. Help can include cooking meals, light cleaning duties and washing and ironing.
Sometimes clients may need support to make visits outside the home. This could include shopping, attending appointments, trips out or walking for health.
Correspondence and Appointments
Clients may need support to understand important letters, pay bills, manage finances or arrange appointments.
Helping clients to regain their independence after a hospital stay or adjusting to changes in an ongoing condition. Making changes at home to quicken a hospital discharge, help to move home to quicken a hospital discharge, help to move home, reduce periods of lonliness by arranging days out and help with making new friends.
The HomeMove service provides clients with a bespoke service tailored to each individual's needs. We aim to take the worry out of moving home and the service has been developed to help loved ones when a family member is not able to deal with their affairs themselves, or assist in downsizing or moving to independent living or care homes.
Clients can choose from a range of different options that can include:
- Compiling a list of belongings and identifying how these should be disposed of
- Liaising with furniture removals or house clearance companies in order to clear the property
- Liaising with solicitors and family members who may be acting as power of attorney to coordinate house sales
- Assisting with re-homing of pets
- Liaising with hospital discharge teams to ensure personal items are taken to the new property prior to hospital discharge
- Taking of meter readings and dealing with utility companies to ensure final bills are agreed
- Cleaning the property once it has been emptied
- Assisting with safe disposal of medication
- Be available to assist on the day of the move
Our Offer to You
We will offer a service specific to your needs and will visit you to talk through with you what we can do and introduce your dedicated support worker.
This will include a benefits assessment to maximise your income, agree on a plan of support, and explain our standards for the service we provide.
The HomeLife team prides itself on being as flexible as possible and respond to changing needs.