Immediately Available Homes
For more information on these properties and how to apply, please contact us.
Beaumont Court, Church Stretton
- 3 x 3 bedroom maisonettes
- Close to local shops and schools
- Good transport links
- Communal court yard area
- Total Weekly Rent £94.38 including service charges
All of our sheltered housing has a visiting independent living coordinator and community alarms systems. You will need a sheltered housing assessment before you are eligible for sheltered housing.
Vaughan Place, Westlands, Wem
- one bed apartments
- two bed apartments
- two bed bungalows
The scheme is designed to help people live independantly in their homes for longer. All the properties are designed around a beautiful courtyard area which contains a community room for weekly activities, a boules court and raised flower beds.
The scheme allows for one hour of dedicated support every week for the residents to assist with every day activities such as light cleaning duties, help with correspondence, help with going shopping or attending appointments, or reducing lonliness.
Your main support comes from a dedicated Independent Living Coordinator and the HomeLife Support Officer. Should you need additional care or support, this can be bought in, so that you have the flexibility to enable you to live in your own home for as long as possible.
The scheme has its own community room and office for staff and private consultations.
There are many activities, events, lunch clubs and functions provided that you can choose from of which your Independent Living Coordinator will keep you informed.
Each home will be wheelchair accessible, with a lift to first floor flats, scooter charging points and have a personal alarm/pendant for your added security.
Beech Gardens, Ludlow
1 bed apartments available
All properties are beautifully designed and are level access throughout, with:
- scooter parking space and external individual charging point for every property
- level access designed bathroom
- secured area for the complex with fobbed access
- car parking bays for residents and visitors
- shared access to community room and laundry area with a range of activities, events, trips annual holiday arranged by onsite staff
The scheme has on-site staff to support you and enable you to live as independently as possible. The service charge also enables you to access an hour of dedicated HomeLife support every week, for help with such things as household tasks, keeping up with correspondence, bills etc, help with shopping.
- 1 bedroom bungalow
- Level access shower
- Local shop close by
- Visiting independent living coordinator
- Community alarm system
- Total Weekly Rent: £99.53 including service charges
Forresters Road, Burford
- 1 bedroom bungalow
- Visiting independent living co-ordinator
- Own garden
- Alarm call
- Electric heating - to be upgraded to Gas central heating on programme of works
- Pets allowed with permission
- Community room
- Walking distance of local facilities including doctors, dentist, supermarkets & public transport
- Total Weekly Rent: £106.44 including service charges