Our ‘Drayton Wednesdays’ Drop-In service at Charter Court, Market Drayton is back and better than ever! Drayton Wednesdays brings together several agencies and organisations to offer support and advice to our customers and the wider community.
As well as access to computers, we offer advice on everything from getting back into work to making sure you are receiving the benefits you are entitled to. And all in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The Drop-In is open from 9am to 1pm every Wednesday and no appointment is necessary. A map showing the location of Charter Court can be found at the bottom of this page.
Need another reason to drop-in and pay us a visit? On Wednesday 18th September our friends from the below organisations will be providing cakes and coffee!
The following organisations make up Drayton Wednesdays:
- Meres & Mosses Housing Association - Help with housing for all, including benefits, tenancies and anti-social behaviour issues
- National Careers Service - Free impartial advice from National Careers Service. Funding support available.
- Let’s Talk Mental Health - Mental health social care information. Support and guidance for people experiencing difficulties related to their mental health. Provided by Shropshire Council.
- Let’s Talk Local - Adult social care. Information, support and guidance to help people and their carers maintain independence and wellbeing at home and in the community. Provided by Shropshire Council.
- CAP Debt Help - Free debt counselling
- enable - Supporting people with disabilities into paid employment